Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wu Zun's first kiss, Sunday July 27, 2008 Taiwan

source: UDN
translated by: x-WISHFULthinking@asianfanatics.net

Wu Zun, yesterday attended an endorsement conference, and played games with female fans, he said that when he was 16 years old, he secretly kissed his first-love girlfriend. As for who’s lips he likes best, he says it is Jennifer Aniston.

Wu Zun is spokesperson for a French brand "Guerlain" beauty care products, and he is very good at charming girls. Yesterday, he said that his first kiss was when he was 16. “I was at my girlfriend’s house and we were watching a DVD. Initially, we sat very far from each other, but then I moved closer and closer towards her, and then I kissed her.” He also said that at the time, he was watching an action film with Tom Cruise in it, and wasn’t romantic at all.

When asked about later development in their relationship, Wu Zun laughed and said, “Nothing really! After that, I can kiss her whenever I want!”

Wu Zun has filmed kiss scenes with female stars Angela Zhang, Ella Chen etc, when asked who’s lips were the most sexiest, Wu Zun, who did not want to offend anyone, smiled and replied, “I haven’t really thought about this question, if I really have to answer, I kind of like Jennifer Aniston’s lips.”

No comments: